Tuesday, June 21, 2011

minnie mouse love

On our recent adventures to Magic Kingdom in Disney World, I came up with a cute minnie mouse hairbow. I've seen them before, so I figured I would make my own for Maggie Claire to fashion while we were there! We had the best time!
This adorable minnie mouse hairbow is made out of grosgrain ribbon, and a lined alligator clip. Atop minnie's ears is a sweet little bow with a little bit of bling. This clip really is fabulous! The colors are interchangeable, and I can also do red polka dot ribbon! :)
If you would like a minnie mouse hair clippie, you can email paintbakeandcreate@gmail.com they are $8 or 2 for $12 & super cute! We even got a few compliments while we were there! :)

Also, check out my Disney Princess hairbows by clicking here or visiting the "princess hairbows" tab at the top of the page!

Let the magical memories begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment