Sunday, November 21, 2010

hairbows galore!

Inventory update: I have still been making hairbows and other goodies, but I haven't been really promoting them on my blog. Some of you have asked what I have, so here is a picture of what ribbons and hairbows I have in stock. Of course if you need anything made that is not pictured, I can do that too! The prices still range from $3-$5 depending on the size and ribbon.
Hairbows are great stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts! Also, if you need a Christmas hairbow for the holidays coming up, I still have a lot of red & green hairbows from last year!

I hope everyone is already enjoying the holiday season so far!
Happy Thanksgiving this week!

If you would like to place an order, just email Hilary at paintbakeandcreate@gmail.com or you can just leave a comment below with your email and what you would like!

1 comment: